AWPC Wood-Plastic Profile Extrusion Line
|Main Moror Power(kw)||37||45||156|
AWPC Wood Plastic Formula
PP / PE wood plastic formula is a percentage of 45% to 60% plant fiber, 4% ~ 6% inorganic filler, 25% ~ 35% plastic resin, 2.0% ~ 3.5% lubricant, 0.3 ~ 0.6 % Light stability, 5% ~ 8% plasticizer and 2.0% ~ 6.0% coupling agent.
The Processing Craft of Wood Plastic Products
Wood Flooring refers WPC compounding, devolatilization, extrusion-molded articles were completed at various devices, i.e., after some raw materials are well blended formulation, made into wood particles, and then processed into extruded wood-plastic floor.
Wood Plastic Products Processing Extruder
Wood plastic product processing technology generally uses a 2-step method, first use parallel twin screw extruded machine, then extruded the finished product with a conical twin-screw extruder.
AWPC Profile Extrusion Line Performance and Advantages
We have 20 years of experience in manufacturing extruder, we have independently developed three main squeeze together, the five co-hosts extrusion technology, making wood-plastic products have superior performance and appearance.
1. The barrel is heated with an aluminum casting ring, and the infrared heating and air cooling system is cooled, and the heat transfer is fast and uniform.
2. Different screws can be selected according to different formulations to achieve the best plasticization effect.
3. The replacement box, the distribution box adopts special bearing, imported oil seal, and gears using high-quality alloy steel, nitriding treatment.
4. Special design of the gearbox, distribution box, reinforced the thrust bearing, high drive torque, long service life.
5. Vacuum molding table adopts special to increase the vortex current cooling system, which is convenient for cooling, and special horizontal tilt controls unique three-position adjustment control, making it easy to operate better.
6. The tractor adopts unique lift technology, up and down track back pressure control, smooth work, large reliability, large traction, automatic cutting, and dust recovery unit.
7. The host auxiliary appliances use imported components to ensure stability and reliability of PP/PE wood decking profile machines under long-term continuous operation.