ASE Single screw extruder recycling machine
1. ASE single screw extruder
Lumps or thick flakes after crushed, conveyed into the single screw extruder by screw loader, then, compress,, plasticize in the extruder and removed volatiles and moisture by vacuum system, after filtering through the filtration system, to pelletize into granules. Depending on the different screw diameters of single screw, the typical capacity can cover from 100kg/h to 1000kg/h.
|Machinery size||Data of single screw extruder||Throughput rate (kg/h)|
|Diameter of screw (mm)||L/D|
2. ADS two-stage single screw extruder
The application of two-stage granulation system in the work of recycling: It is composed of two sets of single screw extruders to recycle heavy dirty raw materials or greater output.
1. Segmented filtering principle, fore filtering in the first extruder, and fine filtering in the second extruder, to reduce the frequency of filtering sieves changing.
2. Thanks to separated filtering system in two-stage extruder, system can realize steady extrusion job.
3. Has one more volatilization between first and second extruder
4. Second stage’s extruder can present low temperature extrusion, which can guarantee the final production’s quality.
Plastic performance keeping
Thanks to precise temperature controlling and optimized plasticization design, ASE-Pro system ensure the reliable quality output of plastic granules.
Process: This is the most appropriate process for the need for better melt filtration and higher production. In the first stage, two or more single screw extruders can be designed for the two-stage pelletizing production line, and then they can enter the second-stage extruder at the same time.
According to the quantity and type of materials, the production line can be equipped with three kinds of granulation methods: water circumferential cutting, water-cooled stretching, automatic stretching or underwater granulation.
|Machinery size||Diameter of screw(mm)||L/D||Throughput rate (kg/h)|